Wearing a t-shirt with a blazers can be slightly tricky. While the idea is to look casual, there is also the undertone to look cool.
Sometimes, we want to go casual and still rock our blazers yet the rule says do not wear a t-shirt with a blazers.
Who made those rules anyway?
It is important to do it right so you don’t look out of place. Here are a few tips on how to achieve the look:
- Wearing thin stripes with a solid or patterned blazers is a win-win as long as one does not outshine the other.
- Do not wear a loud blazers and a loud t-shirt. Instead, Wear a neutral colour if your blazers looks too vibrant.
- Wearing a crew neck makes you appear more mature and respectable. However, a v-neck makes you look suave.
- Keep your t-shirt simple, not too tight not to lose. If possible, avoid tags completely.
- You can add a pocket square to look very stylish.
Irrespective of what rules you choose to adhere to, always remember that the blazer must fit.